[NEohioPAL] Re: Key board player & Trained Dog needed for Beachwood Community Theater's production of Annie

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Mon Oct 29 11:37:25 PDT 2007

Beachwood Community Theater seeks an experienced key board player for our upcoming production of Annie. This is a PAID position. if interested please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734.

We are also in search of a "trained" dog to play "Sandy".  Please call at your earliest convenience.
Performance dates are Nov. 30, Dec. 1 & 2
                                  Dec. 7 & 8
                                  Dec. 14, 15, 16