[NEohioPAL] ballroom and salsa dance lessons in Cleveland

Hank and Sara Jones hankandsaradance at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 07:14:52 PDT 2007

Ballroom & Salsa Dance Lessons in Cleveland with Hank & Sara

Looking to improve your confidence, learn to dance with a partner, or find a fun way to spend time with the person you love?  Join us for dance lessons on Fridays at Dancing Wheels in Cleveland.  Come with or without a partner!

Session Dates:
Session 1:            November 2, November 9
Session 2:            November 30, December 7, December 14
Session 3:            January 11, January 18, January 25

Times & Classes:
7:00 - 8:00 PM    ballroom dance lesson
8:00 - 9:00 PM    salsa dance lesson

Dances:
Due to its popularity, we plan to teach salsa during the 8:00 class for every session.
We will probably teach a different dance for each session during the 7:00 class.
We plan to start with American Rumba at 7:00 for session 1.
We hope to get input from you in choosing the dance for the following sessions.
Cost:
$10/person for either ballroom or salsa on a given night OR
$15/person for both ballroom and salsa on a given night

Location:
Dancing Wheels
3rd floor of the Masonic Temple
3615 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115

Dancing Wheels Rules:
Please sign in at the desk in the lobby when you arrive and sign back out when you leave.
Street shoes are not permitted on the studio floor, so please bring dance shoes, socks, or shoes with low traction that have never been worn outside - or plan on dancing in bare feet.
Classes are subject to cancellation.  If fewer than 6 students attend a class for two consecutive weeks, that class will be canceled.
More Info:
Call 216-475-5719 or email us at hankandsaradance at yahoo.com.  You can also go to our website at www.hankandsaraballroomdance.com or check a printable calendar of these Dancing Wheels classes.

Hope to see you there!