[NEohioPAL] The Harmony Players Website Now Up and Running

Edward Kuntzman harmonyplayers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 07:33:35 PDT 2007

The Harmony Players, Stark County's newest Dinner/ Theater and Performance Troupe, now has a website: www.theharmonyplayers.com
       Please, check it out.
       The Harmony Players is a volunteer theater located on Main Street in North Canton with easy access from I-77.
       From actors to directors, playwrights to backstage assistants, children to seniors,...we welcome all people interested in theater!
        Tickets are under $20 for a production AND dinner.
       A new production opens the first Friday of every month.
       Auditions are open and all roles for every production are available..
       Theater, voice, music, directing, and dance classes are offered at resonable prices at The Harmony Spot.

   For information on our holiday production "The Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild Dramatic Society's Production of A Christmas Carol", to upcoming auditions for the comedy "Kimberly Akimbo", to our 2008 season with 12 productions... check us out at www.theharmonyplayers.com.

http://mail.yahoo.com