[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION FOR ACTORS AND STAGE MANAGERS!!

WannaBKop at aol.com WannaBKop at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 09:35:06 PDT 2007

Do you want some extra cash for the Holiday season?

The Murder Mystery Players of Cleveland is currently seeking Men and Women
to be cast in Murder Mystery events in and around the Greater Cleveland area.
Actors/Actresses and Stage Managers are needed. Improvisation skills a plus!
All  events pay between $75.00 and $125.00 per show!

We are a corporate Murder Mystery Company based out of Texas, and we handle
all entertainment at Dave and Busters in Westlake as well as working
independently with private parties and corporations. It is a "1099"  position, and is
not a "one time gig".

This is an immediate need! You must be available for evening events  on
November 17th and December 14th. We are also looking to place  Female understudies
in a November 30th event as well as Females and a Stage  Manager for our New
Years Eve Show at Dave and Busters ($125.00 pay with  approximately a 6:30 call
and a 9:45 final curtain).  Interested  parties should email their resume and
a headshot (if available) to _WannaBKop at aol.com_ (mailto:WannaBKop at aol.com) .

Thank you!

Michael N. Herzog
Director