[NEohioPAL] Local Filmmaker Publishes 1st Book...

Phil Machi livestock1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:51:29 PDT 2007

Greetings All!

I'm very excited to share with you one of the biggest moments in my life thus far.  I've just published my first book containing 11 years of art I've made.  I grew up in the theater and i've dabbled in film but i've always been a cartoonist at heart and it's been great putting together this retrospective collected works over the past few months.

I know it isn't exactly theater-related, but if you have a few moments, please check out my comic strip entitled "Livestock" here:  www.philmachi.com/livestock.html

If you like what you see, I invite you to check out my book, "Animal Apathy: A Livestock Collection" here:  www.philmachi.com/books.html

(if you prefer non-electronic methods of purchase, please e-mail me for alternate means)

Thank you for your time and support!!

-Phil