[NEohioPAL] Uh-Oh, Here Comes Christmas

Richard A. Fortney rafortney at oh.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 20:56:36 PDT 2007

Congratulations to the TrueNorth Cast of  "Uh-Oh, Here Comes Christmas"!  Our thanks to all who auditioned.

        Claude Coller                  Lorain
        David Graves                  Sheffield Lake
        Dorothy Greenholtz       Lorain
        Kristen Jones                  Elyria
        Reagan Kendrick            Lakewood

        Michael Nickley               Medina

Uh-Oh, Here Comes Christmas

Based on the books by Robert Fulghum

Adapted by Ernest Zulia and David Caldwell
Music & Lyrics by David Caldwell

Director -  Michael Nickley
Music Director - Rick Fortney

        This charming play, based on the books of Robert Fulgham (All I Really Need to Know I learned in                     Kindergarten: Words I Wish I Wrote; and True Love), is a series of vignettes - some with songs about             fining the spirit of the holidays amid the chaos, stress, and "Scroogitis" that invariably comes with the             season.  Refresh your holiday spirit as you laugh and cry you way through these tales of warm and wicked         reminiscence.

TrueNorth at French Creek / French Creek Nature Center
                                            4530 Colorado Ave, Sheffield Village

            (Just 10 minutes west of Crocker Park with easy access from I-90, Exit 151)

PERFORMANCES:  One Weekend Only

Fri, Dec 21; Sat, Dec 22; Sun Dec. 23 (Matinee)