[NEohioPAL] Check Out Cleveland's New Improv/Sketch Message Board!

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 03:28:41 PDT 2007

Cleveland's new improv/sketch message board up and called Ohio Improv at www.setbb.com/ohioimprov This board was created to bring together in one place improv/sketch groups in our area as well as build awareness of the artform and strengthen the Cleveland Improv Community. With so many incredible groups in our area, there needs to be a place that gives not only improvisers the opportunity to “talk shop” with each other regarding different improv/sketch comedy related issues but also provides the community the opportunity to join in, comment on and view a complete directory of what is available out there in regards to improv groups, shows, corporate events, coaching, workshops and classes. Everyone is welcome to sign up and contribute to the board!  Let's all collaborate and get connected to the Cleveland Improv Community!  Take care and see you all on the boards!  __________________________________________________

http://mail.yahoo.com