[NEohioPAL] Actress Needed for Pick-up footage of short film

tloveman.ah at mac.com tloveman.ah at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 09:36:38 PST 2007

Extremely sexy "Girl-Next-Door" type needed for short scene in a
docudrama short about consumerism in the US/China. Will be in
pajamas, but no nudity. Shoot will last approximately 1-2 hours.
Shooting at east side location.  Schedule will be coordinated with
actress.

This is pick up footage for a docudrama short film already in post
production with high film festival potential.  We would like to do
this in the next week or two so we can enter the short in the
Cleveland International Film Festival this month.

Send resume and head shot, or questions, to tloveman.ah at mac.com.

Thanks,

Tom Loveman
Producer