[NEohioPAL] For Sale : 25" Vinyl Cutter/Plotter w/Floor Stand

Steven Chudakoff sjc11 at windstream.net
Mon Nov 5 21:47:40 PST 2007

I am offering a practically new (approx. 9 months old and in mint condition)  US Cutter Model # MH721   25" Vinyl Cutter/Plotter  w/Floor Stand.  I will include Sign Cut X2 Software (for signmaking), as well as misc. vinyl self-adhesive rolls, extra carbide cutter blades and a dust cover.   I  am closing my business and will offer this for $ 250.00 for a fast sale,  first come - first serve.  I can provide more detailed info. upon request.  I can be reached by e-mail, or by phone.  Please call :   (440) 567-6656.
Thank you !