[NEohioPAL] Peter Pan at Midpark High School

tjallen1 at kent.edu tjallen1 at kent.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:36:36 PST 2007

Midpark High School Presents Sir J.M. Barrie's Classic:

Peter Pan!!

This is the beloved story of Peter, Wendy, Michael, John, Capt. Hook,
Smee, the lost boys, Pirates and the Indians, and, of course, Tinker
Bell, in their adventures in Never Land in a new version by John Caird
and Trevor Nunn.

Come bring the little ones to share in this adventure as we bring J.M.
Barrie's classic non-musical production to life.  Directed by Tim
Allen.

Midpark High School Auditorium
7000 Paula Dr.
Middleburg Heights 44130
Fri. Nov. 16th @ 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 17th @ 7:30 p.m.
$3 for Students and Seniors
$5 for Adults

*Tickets sold presale starting Nov. 12th in Main Office and at the
door.
**Help support the arts in our schools!!

Additional Information, please contact Tim Allen at 216.676.8400 or
tallen at berea.k12.oh.us