[NEohioPAL] REVISED***ACTRESSES NEEDED DEC 13 & 14***PAID

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 03:01:06 PST 2007

Apologies for some redundancy.

Killing Time Ltd. is still currently casting the role of a petite (defined
as short) female literary agent/publicist between 25-35 for an  inter-active
murder mystery performance on Thursday, December 13  in Strongsville. Call is
4:45 pm. The role requires you being comfortable  performing in a mini skirt
styled dress. The pay is $100 per performance.

Since the previous posting a date has been added: FRIDAY, DEC. 14. The
performance is in Parma and will be held in the afternoon sometime between  12-4
p.m. The pay is also $100.

We are seeking 3 females:

- The same petite literary agent as above. Once again, petite means short,
so if you are always losing roles because "you are not tall enough" or can't
ride with the big people at Cedar Point feel free to apply. Ideally we'd love
the same actress to be available both days.

- A crazy disgruntled employee. Sweet and charming on the outside. Demented
on the inside. No real age requirements. Wouldn't mind if this person was
petite  as well.

- A very loyal employee. Extremely attractive in an animalistic sort of  way.
Age 25-40. Looking for someone statuesque but not an Amazon.

We are looking for team players who can take direction well. While the show
is book heavy, improvisational skills are welcome as from time to time you'd
be  engaging with the audience. Comedic timing is a definite plus. Must be over
21  and have some sort of stage experience.

Rehearsals are held Saturday and/or Sunday generally mid morning to mid
afternoon in Euclid beginning on Sunday, November 18. We will try to work around
your conflicts.

If you can meet the above criteria please send headshot/resume, daytime
phone number and any conflicts to the email address  above.