[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND TO SEE CHILDREN OF EDEN AT HEIGHTS YOUTH THEATRE

Pamela Fine olydia78 at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 7 03:26:20 PST 2007

An audience members comment on this production: " Heights Youth Theatre's production of  Children of Eden is an absolutely fabulous production!  The leads are all stupendous. wonderful music and Old Testament storytelling - all complemented by a full professional orchestra.  This show provides such enjoyment.and reflection about love and the importance of family!  You may want to bring some Kleenex."

Heights Youth Theatre
presents

Children of Eden

directed by Sean Szaller

>From the creator of Wicked comes this beautiful tale of family, trust, love, and loss.
Composer Stephen Schwartz uses the Old Testament as the basis for Children of Eden.
Act 1 follows the story of Adam and Eve as they struggle to "grow-up" without hurting their Father (God).  Act 2 parallels Act 1 as we see Noah and his wife preparing for the coming flood.  In both stories, the theme is family relationships.  This musical deals with the age-old struggle between parents and children.  Although the show is based upon biblical stories, the message of Children of Eden is one that everyone can relate to -- The hardest part of love is letting go.  The musical score is filled with bright and vibrant music mixed with beautiful ballads.  This show will feature a cast of nearly 60 performers! Join us for this amazing production!

Friday, November 9, 7:30 PM
Saturday, November 10, 2PM

Wiley Middle School
2181 Miramar Road
University Heights, Ohio 44118

Box office will open 45 minutes before the show

Tickets~

$8 for children
6 and under/seniors

$9 for adults