[NEohioPAL] Improv Jam / Art Walk

MegLouise Dance meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 08:13:17 PST 2007

Hey Art Lovers  -

Come down to Tremont tomorrow for the Nov. Art Walk
and for the MegLouise Dance Improv Jam at Studio 11.
Everyone can dance, but you can also stop in to watch.
 As always, there will be wine and snacks for
visitors.  There will be a directed warm-up from 8:00
- 8:45pm.  Come on time if you like direction and come
late if you prefer freedom.  Studio 11 is at 2337 W
11th Street in Cleveland, OH.  Contact Megan by email
for more information, meglouisedance at yahoo.com.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What should I wear?