[NEohioPAL] affordable health insurance for performers

Christopher Fortunato judgehand2003a at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 07:09:39 PST 2007

I have had Mega Life health insurance.  I found it to be good.  There is a high deductible, though, which will prevent you from doing some things until the deductible is met.

  Instead of no coverage, this coverage could be of help to you.

  Christopher Fortunato

David Wallace <email at davidwallace.us> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hello performing artists:

  I’m hesitant to use this list for a commercial and I promise to be careful not to abuse the list, yet it struck me that many performing artists like you and me do not have health insurance at our jobs.

  It would be valuable for you to know that there is AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE available to individuals, including self-employed artists.

  ·        YOU CHOOSE doctors and hospitals.*
  ·        YOU CUSTOM-BUILD your plan from available options to meet your needs and budget.
  ·        This is REAL INSURANCE for REAL PEOPLE.

  If interested in having a low-key professional discussion about your options, please send a private note to benefits at davidwallace.us.

  Thanks.

  David

  Optional dental insurance requires additional premium.

  Accident and sickness insurance plans (Form Series 25875-77) are underwritten by The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company. Home Office: Oklahoma City, OK. Association membership is required. M/000237 Exp.12/07

  Insurance plans are underwritten by The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company, a HealthMarketsSM Company. Administrative office: N. Richland Hills, TX. Exclusions and limitations apply. *Benefits reduced on PPO plans for non-network providers. Plans vary by state. (Group policy # 25875, 25876, 25877, 26025, 26026 or state variation) Association membership is required. M/001358 Exp. 06/08

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

The Beck Center presents the third and final production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, 11/30 - 12/30. http://www.fredsternfeld.com/beautyandthebeastencore07.htm
Support NEohioPAL - learn how: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal.htm#support
Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the 'from' or 'reply-to' header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.