[NEohioPAL] affordable health insurance for performers

Cherie Lawrence mcmamahoo at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 13:50:21 PST 2007

If you have a high deductible & are generally healthy, you may want to also
investigate a HDHP, to start a Health Savings Account (HSA). If you don't have
to use it, you can accrue a tidy sum with interest (I think tax deferred)unless
it's used for medical expenses. Then again, if you do have to use it & your
plan doesn't cover certain things, the money is there for that purpose. Someone
might have better info than I on that option, if you meet the qualifications.