[NEohioPAL] Emergency Costume Help Needed at NWT

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 14:07:59 PST 2007

Hello All!
 We are opening Beauty and the Beast this Friday and our Costumer,  Christine
Chapman is out with the flu.
The show's opening at all is in peril.
We are willing to pay $10 an hour for costume help all this week, maximum  40
hours.
Nov 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.  Call Director Bob Navis Jr immediately at
216-281-6879.
Thank You!

Support Community Theatre - It is where we all  began!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life isn't about finding yourself,  it's about creating yourself." - George
Bernard Shaw

"I  regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in  which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to
be a human  being." - Oscar Wilde