[NEohioPAL] New (Free) Ink Cartridges

Elizabeth Kravanya elizabethkravanya at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 16:07:04 PST 2007

Hello all- I am cleaning again.. I have an Epson C86 printer which is no longer printing.  I bought new ink, thinking this would fix the problem, but alas it did not.  I would like to give these ink cartridges to someone who can use them.  There is a double black, a sienna, yellow, and magenta up for grabs.  If you think you can fix the printer you can have it too.  Starving artists always need stuff to work with right??? email me and I will arrange to get this stuff to you ASAP.
  Peace,
  Elizabeth