[NEohioPAL] "How is this not the deal of a lifetime?", he asked rhetorically.

Michael A. Miller mamiller107 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 21:25:12 PST 2007

Contact:        Michael A. Miller
                        216.389.6784
                        mamiller107 at earthlink.net

I will provide support services to you and your business – whether you work independently or within an organization – in exchange for quick ‘n’ dirty tutoring in graphic design and, perhaps, light web-design.

My objective is to gain at least an intermediate knowledge of the most popular desktop-publishing and graphic-design software so I can lay out my independent publications and, maybe, work on the side designing business cards, brochures and completing other modest projects.  (There could be an opportunity for you to place a free, no-strings-attached ad in the prototype of the magazine I'm developing and shopping around.)

In exchange, I am offering a bounty of vast experience to complete tasks such as proofreading, answering your phone, customer service, billing, filing, marketing and promotions, walking your plant, watering your dog, sweeping the floor, coffee runs, setting up and breaking down meetings, aiding with presentations, helping you meet deadlines etc., etc., etc.  I am versatile and resourceful.

Lakewood and other western suburbs, and the west side or near-east side of Cleveland and downtown work best for me.  Anything is negotiable, though.