[NEohioPAL] This Week in Stark County Arts (Square Peg PromotionsArts Calendar 11.18.07)

janelle janlrene at sssnet.com
Sat Nov 17 15:37:00 PST 2007

Please check out the newly updated Square Peg Promotions Arts Calendar!
www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions/

We include events from Stark and adjacent counties: concerts, exhibitions,
dance and theatre performances, classes, workshops, fundraisers for arts
organizations, poetry readings; indie and art films; grants, contests, and
auditions.

To receive our FREE, weekly, blind-copied arts calendar by email, just send
us an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to
janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

Enjoy your week!

Janelle

Janelle Hannum Schmidt

Square Peg Promotions

PO Box 35878

Canton OH 44735-5878

330.806.6520 (New phone#)

 <mailto:janelle at squarepegpromotions.com> janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

"Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it.
Try again. Do better the second time. The only people
who never tumble are those who never mount the high
wire. This is your moment. Own it."
Oprah Winfrey