[NEohioPAL] Model Needing TFP/CD Photographers

cjsojo dsjop c_vanz_05 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 09:54:35 PST 2007

Hello, My name is Cordette and I am a male model who is moving to NYC in February and I want to develope a very strong book of editorial and edgy pics and I really need the help to do so with some really great photographers who will preferably do TFP/CD work with me. I have also alot of runway experience so if any of you need male models on the slim side you can email me at C_Vanz_05 at yahoo.com.

  Thanks, Cordette V.