[NEohioPAL] Equipment needed

ALICE GULICK ajgulick at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 09:31:10 PST 2007

It sounds like what you are looking for isn't a piece of equipment,
but a software notation program, like Sibelius, into which you can
scan pages of music. After you scan in a page, the program
"recognizes" music (like text recognition), but not lyrics (unless
you get the fancy version) and imports your scanned pages as a new
editable document which you can then print out.
I have both Sibelius and Finale (the ENCORE family of fine notation
programs) and would be happy to tell you more.
  - Lissy