[NEohioPAL] Purchase EVE publications with PayPal!

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sat Nov 24 11:42:25 PST 2007

You can now purchase Eden Valley publications through PayPal – just in time for your Holiday Shopping!  All of our books and cards can be purchased with a credit card at:  http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/books.html.  If you want to pay by check, you can still print out an order form and mail it in with your check.  Orders received BEFORE December 5 will be mailed BEFORE December 13.

Don't forget, you can still purchase books and other items at Amazon.com from our publications page.  These purchases will help support Eden Valley programs as well.  Simply click on the Amazon.com link on the page.

We are now accepting bookings for 2008 – to arrange for any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

Happy Holidays from the EVE!

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org