[NEohioPAL] Rick and Jims Big Christmas show

Jim Dove jdove73 at msn.com
Tue Nov 27 20:15:35 PST 2007

The Drake players proudly present:

Rick and Jims Big christmas show!  This show has been asked to go two weekends due to high ticket demand. This is a show for the entire family! Your little kids will laugh, your grandparents will laugh, your teenagers will...well we don't really understand teens so we're not so sure about them.

This show was a hit last year, we had to add a third day because of high ticket sales. People who saw the show said " It made my ribs hurt I laughed so hard." Also some people told us that "it reminded me of The Carol Burnett show."

Rick Rudolph and Jim Dove wrotet it, and Jim Dove directs this laugh filled romp through Christmas.
Jim Stacey, Kate League, Sarah Clapper, Gabe Gott, and Angie Rudolph join kids ranging in age from
6 - 13 yrs old.

Dec. 7,8,14,15 at 7:30pm
Dec. 16th at 2pm    The Grace Drake 222 South Broadway st. Medina Oh. 44256

Tickets are $10, bring a toy for Toys for Tots, and get $2 off of your ticket price.
Free refreshments at intermission, we only ask for a small donation which will go to Toys for Tots.

Get tickets at the door, or call 330-764-1999.