[NEohioPAL] Yuval and Valerie teaching in Cleveland this weekend...please pass the word!

Valerie from Get Hep Swing valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:10:15 PST 2007

Workshop with Yuval Hod & Valerie Salstrom Friday, Nov 30, Saturday, Dec 1 & Sunday, Dec 2nd!  Google or youtube Yuval's name and prepare to be amazed!   You must contact me in advance to let me know you are planning to attend any part of this event.  Due to the "Biggie Size" of the class material; we are trying to keep the actual class sizes smaller.  You can email me or call me or just send a check and I will contact you asap to let you know you if you can join us.  Thanks all! Friday, November 30th at the studio from 7pm - 9pm -- Flash & Trash , Jam material, Moves for demos and competitions....what ever you want to call it! These are the moves that GRAB people's attention and make them say WOW!!! This class will require at least some previous experience in Lindy and a solid understanding of the basics. You will NOT need a partner for this class and everyone's feet will stay on the ground at all times. Some of the moves we teach will be more difficult than others and some will be very easy and just look difficult! How nice is that? And of course, when you know how to use good technique....EVERYTHING is sooo much easier! Price is $20 per person for this class. Dance at the studio on Friday night from 9:30pm - 12:00am. $2 per person. DJ music Saturday, December 1st at the studio from 11am - 12:30pm - Styling and Footwork in Lindy for gals and guys! This class is pretty much what you might think. We will experiment with different ways of moving your body and feet and hopefully come out with something that makes you feel like you are super cool. You should be darn solid on your lindy basics...especially the footwork to take this class. No need for a partner though. Price is $15 per person for this class. Saturday, December 1st at the studio from 2pm - 4:30pm -- Dips and Tricks! Kinda like the flash and trash from Friday but with a slightly higher degree of difficulty and higher chances that the follow will scream when the move is executed...even if it is done correctly! Everyone in this class must know their sh--schtuff when it comes to lindy footwork, lead/follow and technique....not saying you have to be the expert...but this class will be a pretty good challenge for everyone who attends. You don't neccessarily need a partner to sign up for this class, but at the very least you should know of a few possible people you want to do this class with that are actually planning on attending. Price is $25 per person for this class. Pajama and Pancake dance party at the studio on Saturday night from 9:00pm - 12:00am. $5 per person. DJ music AND yummy pancakes with butter and syrup! Please wear your most comfy or sexy or silly pjs and dance the night away with Yuval! (where is John Cover when we really need him?) Sunday, December 2nd at the studio from 1pm - 5pm -- ALL AERIALS ALL THE TIME! You got it right kids! We are doing aerials today! We will start with a nice little warm up and eventually get through at least a few very meatly not-so-easy aerials. You DO NEED A PARTNER for this class...although you can make arrangements to share. Please think of some other couples that you would like/be comfortable working with in a small groups. Price is $30 per person for this class. YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME OR CALL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO SAVE YOU A PLACE IN ANY OF THESE CLASSES! info at GetHepSwing.com or 216-374-1927 Yuval is also available for private lessons. His rate is $100 for an hour and he can work with one person or two people for that rate. The Get Hep Swing studio is located at 5340 Hamilton Avenue, second floor, suite 205, Cleveland, Ohio 44114Take care, Valerie216-374-1927info at GetHepSwing.comwww.GetHepSwing.comwww.AllBalboa.com