[NEohioPAL] voice over artist :)

Cara Clark ccsparky23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:12:20 PST 2007

Hi All,
   I am really wanting to get in the field of voice-over work, especially Cartoon voices. I would love to help anyone out with projects or anything so I can get the experience. My name is Cara and my e-mail is ccsparky23 at hotmail.com. If anyone has any projects or employment opportunities don't hesitate to contact me!!

Cara

From: alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.comTo: neohiopal at listserve.comDate: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:05:01 -0400Subject: [NEohioPAL] Cast and Writers for TV Series

 Seeking Cast for Season TwoPrelude2Cinema is shooting the TV Series in Cleveland, Ohio from about the end of 2007 to the middle of 2008. Some of the Actors from Season One will be returning along with New Reoccurring and Guest Cast Members. You can post your resume on our Yahoo Group athttp://www.prelude2cinema.com/casting.htmOr Send us a Message at
dark at prelude2cinema.com

All Types Needed for Season Two. The Actors from Season One know their Character Already.
Also a Dozen Scripts are Needed for Season TwoThe scripts will begin as Outlines and then once Casting is settled for the Episode and the Director is brought aboard, the entire script will be written. The Scripts will be changed to "fit into" the overall storyline for Season Two. Yet, this is not a Serialized Drama and so it is not important that all stories connect to one another. At times, the Characters will refer to other cases and incidents from the other shows. And there will be "character growth" for the main characters. The cases they are involved in and their hunt for the Darkness will change them by the end of the Season.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Prelude2Cinema also plans to crank out a few short projects unrelated to the show later on as well.Feel free to be our friend on the webhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503641830http://youtube.com/prelude2cinema
and on Myspace at
http://myspace.com/welcome2darkness