[NEohioPAL] Physical Theater Workshop this Weekend

Faye Hargate fayehargate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:47:22 PST 2007

*What's physical theater?!?*

Come find out this Saturday, *Dec 1st*, from *1-4pm* at the Bratenahl
Community Center Gymnasium.

*Theater Ninjas* invites you to get physical!  Through improvisation,
movement analysis and play, we will explore spatial relationships and the
stories our bodies tell. Inspired by movement techniques and improv
exercises derived from the Ecole Jacques Lecoq, this workshop will guide us
through a series of exercises that will heighten our physical awareness and
understanding of how to use our bodies to create drama.  This workshop is
open to actors, dancers, artists, musicians, mask makers, creators,
collaborators, and friends.  Reserve your spot via email (
ninja at theaterninjas.com) or phone (440-773-4719).

Come to this workshop. Trust us, you'll love it.

DATE/TIME:
Saturday, December 1st, 1pm-4pm

ADDRESS:
Bratenahl Community Center Gymnasium
10300 Brighton Rd
Bratenahl, OH 44108

YOU WILL NEED:
-Energy: This is a physically demanding workshop, so be prepared.
-Comfortable movement clothing; no jeans!
-A water bottle
-$6

For more information and directions, go to www.theaterninjas.com

Thanks, we hope to see you this Saturday.

Faye Hargate
Associate Artistic Director
Theater Ninjas
fhargate at theaterninjas.com