[NEohioPAL] LAPTOP FOR SALE!! $600...3 months old! (yep its me again!)

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:22:43 PST 2007

Hi everyone! I was holding this Gateway Laptop for a possible buyer who
never finished the transaction...so I'm putting another listing up.

The specs are listed below:

 GATEWAY

Model: MT6452

Windows vista

Processor: 1.60 GHz  Turion 64x2

Memory: 894 MB

System type: 32-bit operating system

DVD player

Microsoft word installed

Battery lasts about 2 hours continously and the power cord is in fabulous
shape.

The sound system works really well and it truly is FAST computer.
I am selling it for $600.  No checks please...either cash or money order...

please email me only if seriously interested.

Thanks!

Denise Astorino
--
"I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. That's what I call
a liberal education."---Tallulah Bankhead