[NEohioPAL] Dobama Auditions!

Joyce Casey jcasey at dobama.org
Wed Nov 28 16:03:29 PST 2007

The Cleveland Plays:  Part I:  Migration
The first of a bold new series from Dobama Theatre -- a new play every year
by Cleveland, for Cleveland, about Cleveland. This premiere event will
feature a wild electric take on our city from three of Cleveland's most
prominent playwrights, focusing on migration: Who stays, who leaves, when do
you dig in and when do you bale? Two families wrestle with the questions as
none other than Moses Cleveland wanders through the stories, trying to
answer the question for himself -- what does place mean to a life?

Playwrights:  Eric Coble, Nina Dominque, Eric Schmiedl

Auditions December 9 & 10th....7-9 p.m. at the Cleveland Play House, 8500
Euclid Ave, Classroom 2

Cast:  Looking for racially diverse cast, age 20-60, to play multiple roles

Equity Contracts Available

Please call Joyce Casey, 216-932-6838 for appointment

No Preparation necessary, sides will be provided