[NEohioPAL] DAMN YANKEES! auditions @ LAUREL SCHOOL /MALES NEEDED!

leighann niles leighdelo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 05:38:34 PST 2007

Seeking 3 males for Laurel School's DAMN  YANKEES! 15-20yrs. of age.

We are gender bending the show and making "Jo Hardy" Joanna, and she will play for the "Lady Senators."  We are in need of boys for the roles of the baseball commissioner Welch,  Joanna' husband "MEL", and the debonair "SENOR LOLA."

Please bring a prepared song with sheet music, one minute max.
Sides will be available at the auditions.

Location:   One Lyman Circle, Shaker Heights, Oh.  (the chapel)
When:   Dec/ 3-5 (Monday thru Wednesday) 3:45-6:30pm.

contact ldelorenzo at laurelschool.org for more information.