[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS *CABARET* LAST NIGHT

Jennifer Dove jdove at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 3 05:00:40 PST 2007

If you don't have an appointment come anytime between 7-8:30 and we'll fit
you in.

CABARET AUDITIONS TODAY December 3rd

Audition Information:

Dates- December 2nd and 3rd  7-9pm  (by appointment)       Callbacks
December 9th

Grace Drake Center for the Arts  222 S. Broadway St. Medina 44256  (Medina
isn't  as far as you think)

Please prepare one or two songs from the show, not to exceed three minutes.
An accompanist will be provided.  No recorded music or a capella.

A headshot and resume is strongly suggested but not required. If auditioning
for a dance part come prepared to move.

All roles are available.

Cabaret Information:

Production Dates- April 12, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20,25, 26, 27

Grace Drake Center for the Arts 222 South Broadway St. Medina

Director-Jennifer Dove   Musical Director- J.T. Buck    Choreographer- Megan
Pitcher Lighting Designer- Mike Sferro

Please contact Jennifer Dove 330.635.8690 or jdove at zoominternet.net
(preferably by email) to schedule an appointment or for more information.

Please check out our website for more information or directions
www.stagelefttheatrecompany.org <http://www.stagelefttheatrecompany.org/>