[NEohioPAL] 2 cars for sale

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 11:25:52 PST 2007

Hello Neopals,

I am selling 2 cars and before I do the newspaper/craig's list thing I
thought I would see if any of you are interested.

1) 2001 HONDA CRV-EX, 85,000 miles, gold/beige, very good condition - all
maintenance records, hairline crack in windshield, gets about 26 mpg and is good
 in the snow. $11,000.

2) 1999 SAAB 98-SE CONVERTIBLE, 125,000 miles, reddish/burnt orange (I  think
SAAB calls it "pimento") new brakes, new turbo-charger (yes, it's a
hi-powered engine and needs 93 gasoline), 5-speed, gets about 30 mpg, excellent  in
the snow, has a little rust around the gas cap and is missing a strut (not
necessary or a safety issue) on the passenger side.  I know it's not  exactly a
convertible time of year ... if anyone has an extra heated garage  space, I
might keep it and let you use it for a small fee until the spring.  Anyway -
asking $4500.

You can reply to this with questions/offers or call me at  216-469-9160.

Thanks.
Jacqi Loewy