[NEohioPAL] Dark Room on December 11

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 12:06:59 PST 2007

Happy Holidays from The Dark Room, Cleveland Theater Collective and Cleveland
Public Theatre!

Take a break from your holiday shopping and check out what our local writers
have in store for you this Holiday Season.

This month, we will be hearing plays from a few different authors. Tom Szudy,
Tim Tyler, Steve Maistros, and Linda Eisenstein will present new works that
they are currently writing.

Also, don't forget about our open mic session. Come on down and show us what
you're working on, or sing a Holiday song if you're not sick of them by now.

The Dark Room
@
The Bookstore at Cleveland Public Theater
Near the corner W. 65th and Detroit Rd.
Tuesday, December 11
7:30 performance time, 7:00 call for performers

Derek R. Koger
Host and Curator
The Dark Room