[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Invites You to Art and Improv This Weekend

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:39:51 PST 2007

For those of you hoping for a dose of Dada to cheer up your weekend this Friday night, you will have to wait.  There will be no Dada show Friday night.  Don't despair!  (We heard you despairing.)  First off, we WILL be doing two shows Saturday night, one at 8 and one at 10:30, so you can get your Dada fix, just a day later.  Secondly, there will be a Lissa Bockrath exhibition opening at the Wooltex Gallery Friday night from 5:30 - 8:30 PM, so you can come down and check out some very cool art.

This show marks the return of Lissa Bockrath to the Cleveland art scene. After a three year hiatus since closing her successful Little Italy gallery, Bockrath is showcasing her latest body of artwork at The Wooltex Gallery. Her latest pieces show Bockrath's signature style and brushwork with bold abstracted landscapes that feature great use of color and dimension.

You can check out details at http://www.wooltexgallery.com/exhibitiondetail.php?section=exhibition&id=14 and http://www.bockrathgallery.com/current_exhibition.htm.

So you can get your art AND your funny at the SAME place in the SAME weekend!  How often do you get that opportunity?  So come down and check it all out!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, December 7th, 2007
***NO SHOW! Come down and check out the exhibition!***

Saturday, December 8th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114