[NEohioPAL] Need Extras for Crowd Scene in Music Video

Shaina Vencel pinkpuppynewsie at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 07:53:48 PST 2007

 Here's the scoop. We are shooting a MUSIC VIDEO for the new album version of our song Move On. WE need people to be our crowd for the concert scenes of the video. All you have to do is show up at The Outpost in Kent at 6pm. You get free food and you get to be in a music video! Send us messages and let us know if you think you can make it. The more we have, the better this will turn out. We can't wait to see everyone there!

-The Boys of Winslow
(www.myspace.com/winslowsoul)