[NEohioPAL] Extra Auditions for "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change"

Edward Kuntzman harmonyplayers at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 04:52:01 PST 2007

The Harmony Players
  Auditions for
  "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change"

  The Harmony Players will hold open auditions for the musical comedy revue "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" on December 15 from 3:00 to 5:00 and December 16 from 5:00 to 7:00 at The Harmony Spot, 1227 North Main Street in North Canton, OH 44720.

Performances are February 1-3, 8-10, 14-17 at The Harmony Spot.

  This popular musical revue examines the relationships of Man and Woman, first dates...weddings...in-laws...children...shopping...
  football...divorce...anniversaries...and starting over.

  All roles are open.  Cast requirements: 2-4 women, 2-4 men ages 20-50,  Must portray variety of characters and ages

Please bring prepared song with sheet music or CD.

  Information on all auditions, performances, reservations, contacts, and other  events at The Harmony Players is available at www.theharmonyplayers.com.