[NEohioPAL] Last Physical Theater Workshop of 2007

Faye Hargate fayehargate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 05:18:06 PST 2007

*What's physical theater?*

Find out this Saturday, Dec 15th, from 1-4pm at the Bratenahl Community
Center Gymnasium.

Theater Ninjas invites you to get physical for our *final* physical theater
workshop of the fall.  *Newcomers welcome!*  Through improvisation, movement
analysis and play, we will explore ensemble work and investigate the ways in
which the chorus can be used to heighten dramatic tension.  Inspired by
movement techniques and improv exercises derived from the Ecole Jacques
Lecoq, this workshop will guide us through a series of exercises that will
challenge our creativity and will expand our understanding of ensemble
work.  This workshop is open to actors, dancers, artists, musicians, mask
makers, creators, collaborators, directors, writers and friends.  Reserve
your spot via email ( ninja at theaterninjas.com) or phone (440-773-4719).

Come to this workshop. Trust us, you'll love it.

DATE/TIME:
Saturday, December 15th, 1pm-4pm

ADDRESS:
Bratenahl Community Center Gymnasium
10300 Brighton Rd
Bratenahl, OH 44108

YOU WILL NEED:
-Energy: This is a physically demanding workshop, so be prepared.
-Comfortable movement clothing; no jeans!
-A water bottle
-$6

For more information and directions, go to www.theaterninjas.com

Hope to see you this Saturday.