[NEohioPAL] "Sign Stage on Tour" auditioning for National Children's Theatre Tour

william morgan imthemorgan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:07:08 PST 2007

Sign Stage on Tour is looking for children's theatre actors.  All actors must perform in Sign Language.  Knowledge of Sign Language is helpful but not required.  We will teach and train the right candidate.
Casting - two actors (male or female) for a National Touring production of “James and the Giant Peach”. Rehearsals begin in Cleveland OH January 2nd, 2008. High energy performing is a must. Must enjoy interacting with the audience during performances. We travel many miles in an extended van pulling a trailer. Must have valid drivers license and be able to travel in Canada. First performance is in Canton OH on Jan. 26th, 2008. Last performance for the spring season is currently May 30th but performances are being booked into the Fall season. Pay is $10 per hour during rehearsals which is 20-25 hours per week. We pay approximately $400 per week while on tour. Please contact William Morgan at imthemorgan at hotmail.com or call 330-962-3389 for more information and to set up an interview.  You may also call William at the Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center: 216-231-8787 Ext. 302.