[NEohioPAL] Beginning Improv Class (2/6/08 - 3/26/08)

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 06:30:12 PST 2007

The CLEVELAND IMPROV INSTITUTE is proud to offer it's first 8 week improv comedy theater class for the 2008 Session!

S1 - BEGINNING IMPROVISATION
This class is a fun and exciting introduction to the art of improvisation and our program. The class consists of games and excercises that will develop the skills needed to improvise. They include: emotional access, mental agility, physical responsiveness, and stage technique. We will work to build an ensemble

PreReq: All Are Welcome To Participate

Class:      Beginning Improvisation
Day:        Wednesdays
Dates:      2/6/08 - 3/26/08