[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Showstoppers!

Lynne Yulish mezzo9999 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 13:41:16 PST 2007

Showstoppers!

  That word makes you think of applause

  And smiling faces

  And great performances

  And that’s just what you’ll get when we perform!

  We are a talented group of men and women singing and dancing our way through the Northeast Ohio region!  We sing all types of music from Broadway to swing.  Our SINGERS have sung with some of the best choirs around:  The Cleveland Orchestra Chorus, Choral Arts Performing Society, Sweet Adelines, the SELREC Singers, Entertainmobile, Circle Chorus, That’s Entertainment, and Mothersingers.  Our DIRECTOR has been featured in the local news for her outstanding directing skills with choirs and bands, adults and children!

  Showstoppers! is currently looking for dedicated singers to join our group.  Music reading is not necessary but good vocal quality as well as the ability to move is.  Contact our director to learn more about this wonderful group.

  Lynne Leutenberg Yulish  440-446-1396

Do re mi fa sol long,
Lynne