[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION: Production Assistant/Assistant Producer

Craig Knowles craigknowles at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:28:55 PST 2008

URGENTLY IN NEED of an experienced and connected Production Assistant/Assistant Producer to help out with a 16mm short film shooting on January 19th. We have a top-notch crew assembled, the script locked, actors locked, storyboards completed but we need you to help us with some very important loose ends -- make calls, find a location, deal with permits, insurance, release forms and get things done quickly and professionally.

Must be able to hit the ground running. Please contact Craig Knowles at (440) 835-0779 or Paul Cusato at (216) 496-4823 as soon as possible.