[NEohioPAL] PROP and LOCATION SEARCH

Craig Knowles craigknowles at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:39:45 PST 2008

Looking for the following props/locations for a January 19th film shoot:

1) A big yellow school bus. We need this for 4 hours in one location. If you know where we can rent/hire one, let me know.
2) A old jacked-up 4x4 pick-up truck. Rusted, falling apart.
3) An RTA bus or similar to film a drop-off scene at our location
4) A large, open, quiet snow-covered field adjacent to a roadway or a parking lot. Something like an abandoned soccer field, public baseball field, etc. like you may find in the Metroparks, except with little or no traffic passing by.

Please drop me line if you can help with any of these items. We'll give you a production assistant credit and a copy of the final film on DVD for your time.

Craig (440) 835-0779 or Paul (216) 496-4823