[NEohioPAL] Local Indie Film "Morning Sky" on DVD thru Amazon.com

peteroctb peteroctb at aim.com
Wed Jan 9 07:58:02 PST 2008

 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

>From Little Beth Entertainment comes "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky", a dramatic, independent feature film produced in Northeast Ohio, now available on DVD through Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com

Go to http://www.littlebeth.com/morningsky.html to connect to the links for Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com

"This film...is highly recommended.? It exhibits a skill and polish both before the camera with a solid cadre of actors, as well as behind it with accomplished writing, directing and editing." --Timothy Martinez, RogueCinema.com

The story:? Eleven years after escaping the horror of living with an abusive husband, Hanna Lloyd, a single mother of two children, now finds herself struggling to maintain her household after recently losing her job.? Hanna can now no longer afford to keep her daughter, Christine, in college which only adds more stress to an already strained relationship.? Complicating matters, Hanna's spirited mother, Sara, decides to move in with the family.? Furthermore, Hanna notices that her now eleven year-old son, Ricky, has acquired the gambling ways of his father, whom he has never met.? When Ricky finds a bag filled with thousands of dollars in cash, things only get worse.? The criminal who stole the money discovers the boy has it and now stalks the family and is determined to get the money back-- no matter what the cost.

The film is produced by the mother and son team of Evonne Fields-Gould (screenwriter) and Peter Fields (director / editor).? Together, they have produced the award winning films, "The Way Home" (2004) and "the Lords of Praxton" (2006), which is also available on dvd and sold through Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com

Director Peter Fields says, "To put it simply, 'To See the Moon in the Morning Sky' is about not allowing a past filled with pain and abuse destroy one's present and future, which can and should be an opportunity for hope, healing and happiness.? Sadly, so many families suffer through domestic abuse issues and too many of those individuals responsible for committing the abuse do not take the initiative and have the courage to seek help, face and challenge their demons, and change.

"To See the Moon in the Morning Sky is a story about one family's struggle to emerge from the darkness of the past and step forward with hope and a? determination to take charge of their lives.? This is a film that I believe will touch many people, even those who have not experienced the horrors of domestic abuse.? Many of us have our own personal 'darkness' that exists in our past that prevents us from living life fully and freely.? We must have the determination to believe that we are worthy of happiness and to claim our right to a life of peace, joy and love."

In August of 2007, "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" premiered at the Indie Gathering Film Festival and National Competition held at the Holiday Inn in Independence, Ohio.? The film was awarded fourth place out of a field of over forty films submitted in the Dramatic Feature category.?

"To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" stars Christine Haber (Hanna), Chuck French (Adam), Jeffrey Haber (Ricky), Rachel Appelbaum (Christine), Katherine Haber (Billie), Joy Borland (Sara), Bruce Haber (Chad), and Brian Richeson (Scott).

Original Music by Terrance Lee Fields.? Produced by Peter Fields, Evonne Fields-Gould and Joy Borland.? Written by Evonne Fields-Gould.? Directed and edited by Peter Fields.

For more information, go to http://www.littlebeth.com/morningsky.html

###

"The sky is bluest directly above us, because that is where it appears the clearest."
--Sapphire DeFranco
visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com