[NEohioPAL] 6-8th gr: Scene Study with Dana Hart at Fairmount Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 08:45:07 PST 2008

Fairmount Center for the Arts
This class will be held  at our Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield
Village Performing Arts Center  right off of I-271
6622 Wilson Mills Rd.
at  the corner of
Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd. (Ohio Rt. 91)
To register call  440-338-3171
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/) Great Scenes for Young Actors (6th – 8th
grade)
Instructor:  Dana Hart Nine Sessions
Thursdays, Starting January 17, 2008; 4:30–5:45pm  Fee: $135
Age appropriate monologues and scenes picked from classic  and contemporary
drama as well as some film scripts. A great introduction  to
scene work and a chance to “try on” favorite characters. A great class  to
work with good friends or to meet a new theatre  gang.