[NEohioPAL] 8-12th gr: Shakespeare Monologue Coaching with Dana Hart at FC

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 08:45:36 PST 2008

Fairmount Center for the Arts
This class will be held  at our Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield
Village Performing Arts Center  right off of I-271
6622 Wilson Mills Rd.
at  the corner of
Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd. (Ohio Rt. 91)
To register call  440-338-3171
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)
SHAKESPEARE FOR TEENS: Shakespeare Character Monologues for  Teens
(8th – 12th grade)
Instructor: Dana Hart Nine  Sessions
Tuesdays, Starting January 15, 2008; 4:30 – 5:45pm Fee:  $135
“No Fear” - Shakespeare. Learn the techniques of unlocking the  character
and power in Shakespeare’s short dramatic monologues. These 20 line
selections
are perfect as audition pieces or for competition and will  introduce
you to some of the most moving moments in all of dramatic  literature.