[NEohioPAL] NWT HIRING SET DESIGNER

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 14:59:50 PST 2008

Near West Theater, located in the Ohio City area, is looking  to hire a set
designer for our upcoming shows which include  THE WHO'S TOMMY, SEUSSICAL JR
and WEST SIDE STORY.
The individual we are seeking has education in theater  design, experience
designing large-scale musicals, references and a  portfolio.
Please reply to this email or call me at 216-281-6879.
If you are not familiar with Near West Theatre, you can go to
nearwesttheatre.org to learn more about us and the upcoming year's shows,  dates...etc.
Sincerely,
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director