[NEohioPAL] NEED CAR TO GET KIDS TO AUDITIONS

Elizabeth Kravanya d.elizabeth_gold at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 16:36:36 PST 2008

  Hello all starving Artists, (past or present).  I need to find a reliable, affordable car for transporting my son to his activites which include classes at Fine Arts and Auditions. I don't have much $ but I could barter, ( I am a Chef) make payments, or afford something reasonable as long as it is safe for moving kids to and from.  Let me know if you know of any vehicles or have one you want to sell.  Thanks
  elizabethkravanya at sbcglobal.net