[NEohioPAL] FULTON'S SHAKESPEARE CLASS - DO IT!

Mary Nottage mjnottage at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:54:33 PST 2008

This is an unsolicited endorsement of Tom Fulton's Shakespeare class.  Took it before and am taking it again.  Whether you're a neophyte or Shakespeare pro- you will LOVE this class.  Tom works on each individual's level.  You will be amazed how easy, comfortable and fun you  will have speaking the Bard's words.

Not only will you enjoy performing monologues and scenes in class, but your appreciation of viewing Shakespeare will increase immeasurably.  And believe me your approach to contemporary texts will also benefit.  I can't stress enough how valuable it has been for me.  Class starts Tues., Jan. 15 - see you there.  Mary Jane