[NEohioPAL] FULTON'S SHAKESPEARE CLASS - DO IT!

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Jan 10 16:49:49 PST 2008

Just wanted to add my 2cent, here as well, Tom is a wonderful actor that I
had the opportunity to work with during the feature sci-fi film The Rapture,
thanks to Annie Kitral (another talented actor) who asked me to talk to him
and sure enough, the scene he was in.he made it alive. :-) Not that I said
so but others as well, I am actually right now doing the commentary track
and we happens to mention his great performance.  I also believed many cast
from The Rapture also worked with him between/after the shoot.

:earn from him would benefit you years to come.

Johnny Wu

(just a simple filmmaker in town that loves this city and the people).

www.rapturethemovie.com <http://www.rapturethemovie.com/>

  _____