[NEohioPAL] Vaudeville Blog on Line! 1913 Book Reprints NOW Available.

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:35:34 PST 2008

SUMMARY
  Two things - not in this order:
       1. A very cool, 95-year-old theater book reprint is for sale (with a NEOhioPAL discount)
       2. A (hopefully) cool blog is now on-line!

  THE BLOG
  I will be posting excerpts of "How to Enter Vaudeville" on MySpace:  http://myspace.com/howtoentervaudeville

  THE BOOK
  For those of you who have yet to pick up a copy of "How to Enter Vaudeville," a reproduction of a 1913 book filled with information to help folks get into the vaudeville circuit, they're still available to NEOhioPALers for a discount*.  To take advantage of this limited-time offer, write to me at this address or via:  buy at howtoentervaudeville.com (while you can get the book from me through Amazon, THEY don't understand the concept of discounts - so, write to me directly) - of course, you can learn more about this fascinating book at http://www.howtoentervaudeville.com

  Feel free to buy, visit or write!

  Ni pucha, ni pera;

  Brian Diehl
  founder, thinknik
  www.thinknik.com

  * I'll pick up shipping & handling costs in the 48 states through Feb. 14 2008 ("How to Enter Vaudeville" makes a great Valentine's gift)!