[NEohioPAL] please take some time to read this IMPORTANT MESSAGE

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 05:51:34 PST 2008

NEOHIOPAL TIPS OF THE DAY !

-- Your subject line is your message.  Everyone reads all  the subject lines.
 Hopefully, they will open the message and read the body  as well, but again,
that decision will be made based on the effectiveness of  your subject line.

--  In the body of the message, please include all pertinent  information:
Who, What, When, Where and Contact information. If you are casting,  make sure
you include whether the positions are paid or not, and whether any AEA
contracts are available.

You can check out complete FAQs, by clicking on the  questions below...

_Why did you  start doing this?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#origins)

_What's the  purpose?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#mission)

_How many messages  will I get?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#quantity)

_Do you do this  full time?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#fulltime)

_Will you manage  my account for me? Make changes? Unsubscribe me if I don't
like it?  etc._ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#selfserve)

_How do I make  changes to my account?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#howtochange)

_How do I post a  message to the list?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting)

_Does it take a lot  of time for you to do this?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#fredtime)

_How do you decide  what to approve for forwarding?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#approval)

_Do you post notices  about ALL auditions and openings in the Northeast Ohio
area?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#scope)

_I don't care about  High School Productions. I only want information about
Musical Theatre  auditions. Can you just send me that?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#topics)

_What is the  Neopal Bulletin Board and how is it different from  NEohioPAL?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#bulletinboard)

_I am a current  subscriber and use the digest version. I am getting a lot of
html gruel or I am  receiving the info as a download that I have to hunt for.
How do I fix  that?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#gruel)

_Why is microsoft  outlook delivering neohiopal mail differently than
before?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#outlook)

_I accidentally  deleted a message and want to see it again. Will you resend
it to  me?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#archive)

_How do I  communicate with you about your productions or something
private?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#private)

_I recently tried to  subscribe with an AOL email address, but you rejected
it.  Why?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#aol)

_I recently tried  to post but was unsuccessful. What is going on? _
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#failedpost)

_What do you charge  for this service?_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support)

_How do I  subscribe?_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#subscribe)